If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
ArgoScript is a multi-languages generator based on the use of a scripting language.
The Argoscript generation is a 2-passes process:
Why a 2-passes process ?
- the UML model is translated to a script file, readable easily by both human and machine
- the script file is translated to the target language files
Current implementation is based on the Tcl language, and the first target language is [incr tcl], an oo extension for Tcl.
The 2th-pass generator is implemented in [incr tcl]; it uses a template engine, tclTemplate.
- see readme.txt for installation instructions
- download the ArgoUML extension ArgoScript
- download the 2th-pass generator (with demo), implemented in Tcl.
For a quick evaluation of current features,