2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
ArgoScript is a multi-languages generator based on the use of a scripting language.
The Argoscript generation is a 2-passes process:
Why a 2-passes process ?
- the UML model is translated to a script file, readable easily by both human and machine
- the script file is translated to the target language files
Current implementation is based on the Tcl language, and the first target language is [incr tcl], an oo extension for Tcl.
The 2th-pass generator is implemented in [incr tcl]; it uses a template engine, tclTemplate.
- see readme.txt for installation instructions
- download the ArgoUML extension ArgoScript
- download the 2th-pass generator (with demo), implemented in Tcl.
For a quick evaluation of current features,